Updated Summer 2022
- These objects are inspired by books. Books as objects.
- What is a *book*?
- A book can be many things. A book is an object. A book is an accumulation, a collection, a block of paper.
- There’s an inside and an outside of a book.
- Book binding is the boundary of a book. The boundary maintains the structual integrity of a book. Without the binding, a book is no book. Its contents break loose.
- A book stands on its own. (Quite literally)
- Do not judge a book by its cover, but a book usually shows you its cover first.
- What if all objects are *books*?